20 Mar Covid-19 Update
In response to Covid-19 concerns, all UNITS containers are disinfected prior to delivery!
COVID-19 SAFETY ACTIONS TAKEN
UNITS is doing its part by enacting the following health and hygiene protocols:
Here are the precautions being taken with our associates.
- If an associate is not feeling well, they are required to stay home and we have not experienced any COVID-19 health-related issues.
- For our associates, we are enforcing frequent and thorough soap hand washing as well as using alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever washing is unavailable.
- UNITS will continue to adhere to the Cleaning and Disinfecting recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov) for high-contact areas on our containers.
- All customers are encouraged to sign their documents electronically to avoid needing to interact with the driver upon delivery.
- Social distancing is being respected and emphasized with all local associates and customers. Our delivery drivers are using the instructions customers provided in advance (so please be very specific on delivery placement) when delivering your containers and customers do not have to be present at the time of delivery or pick-up service.